Hand Injury/ Leg Injury/ Flu Bug

A curse seems to have struck my favourite radio station YES 933FM recently.


Last week, my favourite DJ fell into the drain and broke 5 bones in his foot. I think I will miss his Woohoo on air for about 6 weeks. Lucky still can catch him on his blog.


Today, I heard on air that Chong Qing, aka “小丁当”fell off his bike and factured his arm. Then Weibin & Mary is sick. With Princess Peifen on overseas leave, 933 is left with only Liyi & Jiahui, the 2 Ngee Ann poly alummunis. How I wish I could help them out? Hehe.

I used to have a teenage dream to be a radio DJ, but at that time my results were too lousy for me to qualify for Ngee Ann Poly's Mass Communications course. I really like the glamour of being in the public eye. I feel that I have the power to make the public like my hosting. I feel that my physical condition is not an issue. I feel that the public can accept me for what I am. But after a long drawn discussion with my mum, she is worried that I can't take the glare & comments of the public eye as the comments can be very nasty sometimes.

This explains partly why I didn't take part in the recent DJ talent spot contest. I was afraid that I have to make a big scarifice, as I have been in the accounting & tax line for 3.5 yrs already. Some of you may know that I am looking for a change of enivornment due to many things that have been happening in my current firm, thus the love for the job has diminished a fair bit. How I wish there is no office politics in this world?

Lastly, I hope all of you can take good care of yourself. The weather has not been good and the virus are flying around.



Comments

Dalicia said…
i really don't see you as a DJ

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings