Internet Connection for my Own Office Desk

Mr Yee decided to give me a surprise today. After waiting for about 3 and half weeks for the printer to be replaced (it was finally replaced when I was on overseas leave to HK & Macau), he decided to give me a powerful addition for his 2nd IT savvy worker, which is me, Internet connectiion to his work PC. This is a nice addition, which meant that I need not share the connection with the auditors anymore. I can work in peace with my e-filing.

I don't foresee doing blogging or MSN in office as my office colleagues, being majority aunties & uncle are pretty gossipy, and I don't want to let them in on my little secrets.

An interesting thing happened today as I was travelling on the bus on my way home. As it was nearing my home, a voice was heard from the Vehicle Location System (VLS), which is located next to the ez-link card machine. The person, whom I think is the bus terminal manager, told the driver not to take any more passengers by taking out the bus service plates at the upper deck of the bus and side panel of the bus. The reason was there was a same service bus in front of him that was in front since I boarded the second bus, as the 1st one was fully packed.

I guess this is another interesting feature of IRIS, the new real time system for capturing bus schedules.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings