Mo Dan / 伤寒症

My mum was worried about the persistent on & off fever that I had for the past few days. She had suspected that it may be Mo Dan or 伤寒症 that she decided to accompany me to see a Chinese physican as she said that some people have became paralysed due to the body that was overheated

An interesting test was conducted by my mum to check whether I had the above illness. She used a boiled egg & rubbed against my back. After that she peeled away the egg white and saw the egg yolk had little spots on it. This is a postive test for Mo Dan.

The Chinese physician advised me to stop all my medication except for the antibiotics and asked me to drink his medicine like my supply of plain water. The chinese physician was spot on about my condition after feeling my pulse. It was ok on the outside & feverish in my body.

The physician prescribed me with 2 packets of medication, to be taken on a 2 hr basis for today & tomorrow. I guess I will be back to office tomorrow. The only food that I can take now is plain porridge & the Chinese medicine, which is so bitter.

I hate the feeling of being sick!:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings