Tagged by Curry Egg Cutie

Rules are:* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.* At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  1. I was born with cerebral palsy and had 2 operations before I could walk again.
  2. I had to serve NS despite my physical disability.
  3. I am a true blue Manchester United fan. I started supporting them since 1992.
  4. I was exempted from CCA participation in primary & secondary school. I only joined the Interact Club in Sec 3 after the teacher took me in as she felt that the CCA was not physically demanding.
  5. I had appeared in newspaper features twice before.
  6. I never had a BGR before. You must be thinking, I am joking, but its true.
  7. I have many bus driver friends, whom I know after taking buses.
  8. It was my mum who influenced me to take up an accounting job.

Who is tagged: All the readers of my blog!

Comments

curryegg said…
HEy! Thanks for replying it! Hehe..
Ahhh? You went for 2 operations before?
And wah....I think you really got 'yuen' with the bus drivers. haha...
Great. Another MU fans. haha..
Paul said…
Yes. Curryegg, I had 2 operations b4.

The drivers are impressed by my courage and perservance despite my physical disadvantage and difficuity when boarding the buses.

I used to get assistance from them when I board the bus when I was younger.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings