Tagged by Delicious Dalicia

What was the name of the teacher that was most influential in your life from grades K through 6?
No teacher in Primary school, but my Sec 3 to 5 Maths teacher, Mrs Tan gave me an opportunity to participate in her ECA. It was my 1st and only ECA in school, the Interact Club, but it changed my life to be more positive.

What subject did you favor in high school?
History, love to know what people did in the past and not to repeat their mistakes, and learn their good points.

Did you attend a university if so, did you attain a degree?
ACCA Level 2, just obtained is equalvient to a degree.

Do you learn best through books, by watching or hands on?
Depends on what thing u are talking about here. Values & manners can't be taught through books.

Has education been an ongoing process for you?
Yes. currently on Level 3, ACCA.

How do you feel about that?
I don't have a choice, do I?

What seven people are you tagging to do this?
Darling, Richard, Elaine mei, Rebecca mei, Peggy, any other readers of my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings