Thank You to All My Friends & Godsisters


I didn't know that I was held in such high regard among my friends and godsisters. I am really touched by it.
I had told Elaine mei that I feel stressed at work and was not appreciated by my boss. She replied my sms, saying that "But we appreciate you ar, don't let others beat u down, not worth." I must say it was very sweet of her to say that, that it made me want to tear.
I had put up that I won the Outstanding Volunteer Award as a tagline on the MSN, and messaged about 7 people to tell them that I won. I got the reply from all of them and 2 MSN messages. I must say I am really glad to have all of you who have held me in high regard.
  1. Wendy (MSN)- Congrats kor.
  2. Rebec - Congratulations!
  3. Elaine - Keke. Congrats kor.
  4. Eriko - Congrats, have a nice day ahead.
  5. Stella (Phone) - Congrats, didn't you expected it, u have done so much.
  6. Darling - Congrats and more congrats, u just deserve it, so proud of you.
  7. Caifeng (MSN) - Hi congrats.
  8. Sherlyn (Client) - Congrats :-D

I am thankful to all of you for holding me in such high regard. I really didn't expect it!

Comments

curryegg said…
Oh... they're so lovely.. You're really lucky to have them. They're the people who have been encouraging you since the day you know them. Great!
;D
Paul said…
Yes. I am very glad to have them as my friends,Curryegg. I have known them at least for 9 mths. The longest friend listed here, is 9 years.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings