Visit of Grandma

I went to visit my grandma on Friday at SGH after work. She has been transferred to a normal ward already. As usual, my dad and 四姑 were there already. My四姑 was telling me that I need not to keep rushing to the hospital after my work to visit my grandma as it seemed a long distance for me to walk up from the New Bridge Road Bus Terminal to Blk 6 of the hospital and furthermore I was carrying my bag.

To me, the distance is not an issue if you compare to the pain that my grandma is suffering at the moment. The staff nurse told me that my grandma still has a virus circulating in her blood and the doctors were supposed to do another scope on the upper part of her body as she is still suffering from low blood count, despite being given a pack of blood during admission.

I did mention that my grandma dotes on me a lot. In fact, till now, she still thinks that I am still studying as a young child. I guess the strong bond was built up during the days that I stayed with her and my grandpa. Even though, it was for a short period of time, I can still sense the strong bond.
I just hope she recovers soon, even though she is 83 years old already

Comments

Shionge said…
Sorry to hear about your Grandma Paul...speedy recovery soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings