What Am I Thinking?

I was asked by Elaine mei & Richard yesterday about the stop-start in my relationship recently. Actually for me, I feel that I should try to complete my ACCA as soon as possible. (Some of u know that my target to complete it is when I reach 30 years old, but the ACCA syallbus is undergoing a major change in my next seating, Dec 2007. I guess it may be more difficult for me to reach my target.)
I am going 28 this year, but interestingly, I do not feel that I am in a high urgency to get married or hitched, even though friends around me are slowly getting hitched. Maybe I feel that I am still young, and I haven't fully enjoyed my life yet.
For the two ladies that have set my heart racing for a while, I have already decided to give up on one of them, as she is not able to let go of her previous relationship. I also feel that she is toying on my feelings. For the other one, I am adopting a "friends first" attitude. I do not want to make her feel that I am forcing her. This explains why I have not asked her the question yet. I also feel that who knows I may find someone better.

Comments

Dalicia said…
you can still have a goal and start a relationship.

even if you found someone better. she may not be interested in you.

good luck with your decision.
Paul said…
Thanks Dalicia. Agree with what u say.

Adopting wait & see attitude now.
curryegg said…
Em.... looks like you choose studies than love. Love is all about chemistry and passion as well. If you guys have it, why break? Accept, you don't have them.
Anyway, good luck!
:D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings