7 Hour Revision Day



I met up with Von for a 7 hour revision day at FTC yesterday. I was quite surprised that I exceeded what I wanted to cover in school today. Maybe, like what mum said, having a friend to study with you is a way of motivating myself.

During the course of the revision, which I tried the various past year questions due to the lack of time and the exam questions are linked to various topics and not just a single topic on its own, I find that the examiners really had the brain power to link up the questions so well.

Von asked me what actually happened between me & AF the other day. I told her what happened in detail. She agreed that the AF was in the wrong too. I told Von that if not for Caifeng, I guess I will not want to see her too. Like what D said, a 10 year friend should not be passing such hurtful comments everytime when we met up. If a friend always do this to you, I guess you can just ignore her. She needs to lose some friends to let her learn her lesson.
After that, mum got me to accompany her to purchase her investment portfoilo @ Orchard Takashimaya Shopping Centre. At the same time, she took the opportunity to get me to set aside some money to a new savings bank account. I am actually looking at the Fairprice Plus Savings Account by OCBC. I guess I will be going to do the necessary paperwork soon.

Comments

curryegg said…
You're right. Having a friend to company you to study is far more better than alone.
All the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings