Change of Padlocks


Mum decided to change the lock of my main door as one of my ex-tenants have failed to return my house keys after he & his wife decided to move out last week. This was for a safety measure.
This former tenant of mine had rented my study room. I had told my mum that it was not very conveient for me to do some of my work in the early morning or late at night, but my mum had the final say, so I guessed I could not do anything about it. I think my mum did hint to him that I was finding inconveient for me and my brother to do our stuff.
This tenant was ok in character, but it seems like he thought that the room should be rent free, which was something that my mum was unhappy about. So after staying for about 2 months, he decided to move out, citing that there is lack of space for him and his wife to sleep.
So to me it is a piece of good news, just that need to change the lock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings