Dinner With Aidah, Darling, Wendy & Chris

I had requested to see the wedding photos of Aidah, who invited me for her wedding in April, but I was on holiday at that time, so I didn't manage to attend her wedding.

Dinner was at Kampong Glam Cafe, which was very near my office. I got Wendy, Chris & Darling to meet me at my office building before walking there to the cafe armed with a map given by Aidah.

We had a good time looking at the photos, chatting & joking. Too bad, Mr Tan, Mr Salim & my pal R wasn't able to join us for the gathering. It was my 1st time trying the Malay food and I must say it was a good recommendation by Aidah. I certainly enjoyed myself with Darling & Aidah around.

Hope they did enjoy themselves too. By the way, I have to thank Chris for paying for the meal.

Comments

Dalicia said…
good to know that you met them :) hope they're fine

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings