Dinner With Client


I was hoping that my dinner was home cooked food today after eating out for Fri & Sat, but mum was still not back from somewhere at 8pm. My bro, dad & me were getting hungry. The worst part was she didn't bring her hp. This was when it really got to my & dad's nerves, as mum had fried too many fishes for lunch and there were many left. We wonder how we were going to deal with the fishes. Sensing that we were hungry, dad ordered my brother to buy some food back. This was when mum decided to be back. My dad still asked my bro to get some food back from the coffee shop.
Just as I was about to tuck in my dinner, my client, E decided to call and ask me out for dinner as he needed to collect some documents from me. I just discarded the food that my brother bought and took the documents out before joining him for dinner at Ang Mo Kio Ave 10. We ordered some basic dishes. Although I was hungry, I let him start the ball rolling as he was the paymaster. Had a filling dinner, before he drove me home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings