Eventful Sunday


It was an eventful Sunday for me as I met up with a new net friend, G, who tried to introduce to me a new network marketing product, Ginseng powder & Ginseng pill. As you guys should know, I am usually not very interested in such MLM products, especially after I was in this line before in Forever Living Products. Even if I were to consume the product as a consumer, 1 bottle of ginseng powder that lasts for a month, according to the sales pitch is about $300. I believe that ginseng has its medical value, but a product of this nature is too pricey for a worker like me.

The worst part was G introduced one of her female friends to me. This lady, to my horror, is a stalker. Ever since she got my no, she started to call me at night or sms me non-stop. Arrrgh. The worst part is she doesn't read English sms. She reads only Chinese sms, so can u imagine my exsaperation to tell her in hanyu pinyin to tell her to stop pestering me. I have tried to be friends with her, but I guess she is just not my cup of tea. Please teach me how to stop the stalker.

Was back home for a steamboat dinner as it was my brother's birthday yesterday. Not only that, it is my tenant's birthday tomorrow. The dinner became a nasty one as my dad, who is still angry about my brother's change of church that happened not too long ago, refused to buy him a cake and said some nasty words that can't be printed here.In the end, my mum went to buy the cake. My dad also refused to join in the birthday celebration. This explains why in the photos, there are only my mum, my brother and myself.

I wonder when is the war between my father & brother going to end? It has escalated to a stage where my dad has stopped giving my brother pocket money.

Let's hope it ends soon.

Comments

Shionge said…
Sorry to hear this Paul...hope the misunderstanding would be cleared soon. Afterall we do have tiff with family members once in a while but it'll soon go off.

Talk to your Brother and explain to him....once he is cool off he can start to have some talk with your Father and let bygones be bygones :)
Gingy said…
wah.. u have to change ur hp no to avoid call from her! wahaaa.. no la, maybe she is good leh, can be your cup of tea wor~

try to talk to her lor. my angmo also not good wat.. can communicate in mandarin ma!
curryegg said…
Ahh? Stalker? I guess, just tell her straightly that you are not interested. Em... all the best..
:)
Paul said…
I have already sms her on Mon that I am not interested as I don't even know her that well and told her to stop sms n calling me.

But to date, she is still doing it.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings