Fantasic 4- Rise of the Silver Surfer


Marvel's first family of superheroes, The Fantastic Four, meets their greatest challenge yet in FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER as the enigmatic, intergalactic herald, The Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben must unravel the mystery of the Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom, before all hope is lost.
I went to watch this movie with Elaine, Terence & Stella just a while ago, but not embracing a full day of activities today.

I was back in office for a second Sat today, therefore breaking the record on the amount of OT that I have worked for the whole of last year, since I joined the company in 2004. I didn't want to go back at first as I was asked by my lady boss to attend a GST seminar in the afternoon, but the thought of the clutter at my side shelf of my workdesk dragged me out of my bed. I thought I could clear all in about 2hrs, but it was not to be, as one of the clients had a urgent matter, and I was asked by boss to attend to it first. What I set out to do went to the dustbin again. That's the worst part when you have to handle a large job scope of 3 babies.

In the afternoon, was at ICPAS for a GST course, organised by IRAS. Fortunately, it was not as boring as I thought it will be, as the presenters were pretty interesting. Maybe what I studied in Basic Tax & Advanced Tax in ACCA helped in the understanding. I saw 2 familar faces at the seminar. One was my ex-colleague, K, while the other was Cynthia, the IRAS Corporate Communication Officer. She was quite surprised that I could recognise her. I was telling her, we met just two days ago, & she has forgotten me? Haha. Anyway, if not for her, I guess I would not have the luxry of coming home for a bath before going for my next appointment. She was heading home and decided to send me too, as it was on the way. Thanks to Cynthia for the ride. I guess we learnt a lot from each other from the long chat we had today.

Met up with Stella, Elaine & Terence @ AMK Hub after that. We had dinner @ Ichiban Sushi again, as our 1st choice, New York New York was too crowded. After the filling dinner and interesting chat session we had about my love life (Elaine wanted to know more) and many other topics, we proceeded to look for Wendy's present. We managed to get what we wanted to get for her at a much affordable cost than what we originally budgeted for. Besides that, we have lined up a few surprises for her birthday. Don't worry mei, it is nothing harmful. Haha. :) Terence & Elaine mei also exchanged presents with one another for their 4th month anniversary. I am happy for the couple to see them so happy with one another.

It was the movie session next at the new AMK Hub Cathay Cineplex. I must say F4 (Fantasic 4) in short is a good movie, especially with the effects and storyline. It was really "WOW". I would recommend you guys to go & catch it. I would give this movie 4 out of 5 stars.

After the movie, we headed home seperately, but not before planning how the surprises are to be delivered for Wendy mei.


Comments

curryegg said…
I watcehd this mv lu... haha..
Not bad for me...

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings