I Wonder How?



I just wish to express my thanks again to all my friends who have wished me good luck. Another 4 sms came through after I have published the previous post. Thanks to Rebec mei, Darling, Peggy & Elaine (classmate).

The paper was pretty demanding, I must say, and whatever my lecturer had spotted on didn't really come out. The good thing is I did the revision questions before I went in, so the shock was not that bad, but still I didn't manage to finish the paper. But I believe I have done my best and I believe that miracles do happen.

Mum was asking me to go chanting with her this Sunday, to pray for the leniency of the marker.I think I will just follow her.

Wish to thank Stella as well, after she heard that I was going back to office to work tomorrow. She was telling me that I looked tired when she saw me at our last meeting. She was trying to persuade me to stay home and rest as she said that it was difficult to find so much energy to work after such a difficult paper.

But I still think I need to be back at office tomorrow, to sort out the mountain of tasks on my table, even though officially it is my off day. I have been out of office for a week already.

Comments

Shionge said…
No harm chanting for good luck :D Take care now that the papers are over.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings