Interesting Drama Serials on Ch 8 & U




Recently, these 2 drama serials have been capturing my attention, making me stayed glued to my TV from 9pm - 11pm on weekdays. I am always joined by my parents when watching the drama serials.

隔世追凶 on Ch U on weeknights 10pm to 11pm, stars Guo Jinan & Chen Huishan.

The story is about a police officer(Guo Jinan) who will ask his dead father, who lives in 1984 for help through the phone when he meets with teething problems solving his cases. The son is living in 2004. The son has a girlfriend(Chen Huishan) , who was left paralysed after a childhood car accident. She feels inferior having him as his boyfriend. The police officer, sensing that, decided to ask his dad to help her change her fate. Because of the change, many previous cases in 2004 had a different ending and his girlfriend has been changed too. What has happened to Chen Huishan then? This is the interesting part that has kept me glued for the next 8 epsiodes.

爱特别的你 on Ch 8 on weeknights 9pm -10pm, stars Joanne Peh & Zhang Yaodong

The story is about 2 social workers who try their best to get their parents to accept their "special needs" children. During the course, they met up with many problems and objections from their parents.

"Special needs" means : -

  • Child with 自闭症
  • Child who is retarded
  • Child who is deaf & mute

This drama really struck a chord with me as I am also a "special needs" person. But I am glad that I have very strong support from my family & friends. I just hope the gal in my dreams is also in that catergory too.




Comments

curryegg said…
I've watched the first hong kong drama before! I love the drama too... It's a bit unbelievable because he still can contact his father who has dead some years ago..
Haha..
Shionge said…
Oh that's why I'm so scare to be glued to the TV :(

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings