Jamiyah Home Mother's Day Award & Wendy's Birthday Celebration









I was asked by Elaine mei to attend the Explemary Mother Award at Ritz Carlton Hotel today. This program was organised by her company, Jamiyah Singapore. It was quite a boring programme & the food was not that fantasic. Fortunately, Terence was there, so at least it was not that boring. The thought of having my ACCA graduation there next time gives me the shivers as the food & sound system were really not up to standard.

After that, we proceeded to Wendy's birthday bash at Cineleisure Orchard, Xin Wang HK Cafe. We were joined by Stella, Perfectwound, Momo, Richard, Christine, my brother and Wendy's bf, Chris. I am glad that Wendy likes the present that Stella, Elaine, Terence, Rebec & I have choosen for her. There were some funny happenings that happened during the gathering within the couples who are happily attached. Since it is between the couples, I shan't disclose it here.

After the meal, we were all tired, therefore we headed home soon after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings