Mail from a Long Lost Sec Sch Schoolmate

Thanks to the power of friendster, a long lost secondary school classmate managed to find my profile in there and sent me an e-mail thru my Gmail.

On 6/9/07, Lian Fern wrote:

Hi Bing Fong,

Still remember me? =)

Happened to come across your profile on friendster and read up some of the articles you wrote on your blog.


Gald to know that you are doing well =)

Anyway, just drop by to say hi =D

Take Care!

Best Wishes,
Lian Fern

I have replied her already. Hope she see the e-mail and will be happy with my reply.

Comments

Shionge said…
Not bad at all Paul....:D From here might have a reunion with others too.
Paul said…
I only have contact with 1 now, Shionge. It has been going on for abt 16 yrs already, since Sec 1.
Dalicia said…
that's nice...i saw some of my old pals from friendster. but i decided not to be in touch. i let my past by my past!
curryegg said…
It's undeniable that friendster is a good website to keep on track with our old mates. Thanks friendster!
^^

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings