Meet Up With ACCA Coursemates


Yesterday, I met up with my Paper 3.3 course mates, Elaine, Tammy & Peggy for a catch up session @ Marina Square Billy Bombers.

We had some problems contacting Tammy at first as her hp battery was flat, but thanks to the power of MSN, she was able to contact me & confirm the appointment. Although Tammy & I were there early, we didn't see each other at the agreed meeting place until Peggy & Elaine decided to step into Billy Bombers and wait for her instead. Fortunately, she was to show up with her shopping bags.

Had a nice catch up about the exams, what papers we will be taking in the next round & about Elaine's new martimonal home. Elaine was complaining about the quarrels that she had with her hubby over that. I guess it is normal as we are talking about two different people from different family background coming together after marriage.

After the dinner, we took a short walk to the MRT station, before taking a group photo and heading our seperate ways home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings