Ngee Ann Polytechnic Harmonica Performance - 7 July 2007 @ 7pm

I will be attending the performance in support of my sister, Rebec, who will be performing on 7 July 2007.

I hope some of you are able to attend the performance as well. The tickets are quite cheap. Details here.

Actually I am very nervous now, maybe the thought of not passing is coming to me. Thanks for the sms messages from Tammy, Richard, Von, Stella, Caifeng, Darling & Wendy, where they either wished me good luck or try to calm my nerves by saying I can do it. Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

Not forgeting my brother, Shionge & Dalicia too for wishing me the best of luck for my paper.

Got to go & prepare for my trip to Expo already. Ciao!!!


Comments

Shionge said…
Kekekek...take it easy and do your best....:D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings