Photos from IRAS for VES Appreciation Ceremony

Receiving the Outstanding Volunteer Award from Mrs Tan Chee Koon
Chairman of NVPC





Receiving the Supporting Organisation Award from

Comptroller of Income Tax, Mr Moses Lee


As promised in my blog entry dated 14 June 2007, here are the photos for the VES Appreciation Ceremony as some of you have feedbacked to me that the photos which my brother took were pretty blur.

I wish to thank Cynthia & Rena for their fast response to my request. I look forward to working with you all again next year. Thanks for your compliments about my work this year.










Comments

curryegg said…
Congrate again Paul! Nice to see these photos... You are a great, hardworking worker!
Yeah!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings