Spare Original Camera Battery for Sale

I have an original spare camera battery for sale as I accidentally bought two additional spare camera batteries for my digital camera, Olympus FE 190 after the original battery which came with the camera, failed to charge after I have placed in my charger on Fri nite.

The urgency to buy the battery was for Wendy's birthday celebration last nite. I smsed my bro to try to help me get a battery for the camera, which he managed to get, but when I passed by the camera shop at Marina Square, I bought another 1 too (and it was double the price of what I paid for.) I told my bro that I will be paying him back the money for the battery.

The battery model is LB412 by Olympus. I plan to sell it @ $30. Hopefully, I can get it off soon as I do not need 3 batteries for a digital camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings