Thank You So Much

I wish to thank all my blog readers who have supported me to let me have the opportunity to share with you all my lifestory.

Like what Dalicia said, I won't be sharing it, unless someone tells me to, as it was not easy. I still have some fear after some people whom I don't really know well copied & pasted my blog on a forum & treated it as a crude joke. From there, I learnt that it doesn't pay to be nice to people, because some people misunderstand your kindness as you are causing a disturbance to them.

But I hope some people who are reading this can take heart that nothing is not unachieveable. If u try your best, nothing is impossible.



Comments

curryegg said…
Em.. I think they should ask you first before pasting it on the forum..
Em... annoying.. :(
Dalicia said…
those people who did that. are losers! they have nothing better to do...they're so insensitive!

but the thing is, with internet.
you can't really stop someone from doing something stupid. but if they want to laugh...they can laugh at themselves.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings