Update about My NS Pal, Jason

I decided not to stay back too late last night at work yesterday as my OT hrs has exceeded my own limits for this month. Since mum was not cooking, I decided to have my dinner first before I go & visit my NS pal, because it has been about 3 weeks since I last visited him.

I am glad to say that he has improved tremenously. I heard from the staff nurse that the doctor is trying to remove or change the phelgm tube attached to his throat if his situation stabilises in around mid Aug. It seems that my pal will spend his birthday in hospital this year. Elaine mei has volunteered to do up his birthday card for him, while I will gather all our friends to sign on the card. I hope to get as many friends to sign as possible, so as to show our support for him to get well soon.

I just hope that he gets up on his feet soon.

Comments

Gingy said…
i sign here..

Best Regard,
momo
---------------
Chocolategingy
Kazzzzzzz said…
jie jie add oil!! too bad i'm sick, can only add oil from here.... ~Ka~

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings