Visit To AMK Hub


I finally found time to visit AMK Hub yesterday, after mum suggested we dine out for dinner. I think the novelty of the new air-conditioned bus interchange cum shopping centre has not waned yet as there were many people queuing at the eateries & resturants there.

Some of the resturants & eateries there include:-
  • Fish & Co
  • Dian Xiao Er
  • Soup Resturant
  • Ichiban Sushi

There is a food court in the shopping centre as well, but it was just as crowded. In the end, we settled for Ichiban Sushi (which is incidentially the resturant where my ex-tenant is working as a cook) after mum complained that the prices for Soup Resturant were too expensive.

I was so hungry that I started taking the sushi from the conveyor belt and started to eat immediately after that. Mum was shocked that I was eating so fast and furious. I think I finished about 13 plates of sushi, 1/3 of the beef which my mum ordered and 1胶子. She said that I ate like the sushi was free of charge. I guess the hunger was due to working the whole day yesterday.

After dinner, we took a short tour at AMK Hub, before calling it a night as my brother & I were very tired from our work and attending church service respectively.

Comments

curryegg said…
You love sushi too? Great! Me too. haha..

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings