F is Faith for Jason

I went to visit my NS pal, Jason today after joining my mum for her Buddism cell group meeting today. Jason's mum also attended, we also prayed for Jason to get well soon.

Jason's ward has been switched again to Faith Ward Room 15 at BVH. This is an isolated room for him only as his coughing & phelgm suddenly got worse over the past week. He has developed a high fever when we visited him. I have promised him that if he is able to be moved back to the normal ward by next Sunday, I will get some of our friends along. Apparently, when I mentioned some of the friends' names, like Rebec, Caifeng & Huiyu, tears just welled up in his eyes and he kept twitching his eyes, meaning that he wants to meet them.

I am planning to visit him on next Sunday afternoon (22 Jul 2007). So far, Caifeng has confirmed her attendance. Anyone else who are interested to join in, please contact me thru my hp or the comment box

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings