Happy Birthday to Mum


It is my mum's 58th birthday today. She had requested a birthday dinner @ Ding Tai Feng. I really wanted to bring her there, but the branch @ Bishan Junction 8 was too crowded on a Saturday evening, so in the end, I decided to bring her to Sakae Sushi instead.
She was again commenting that my bro & I was eating too fast, as she was looking at the table next to us, the couple only ate 8 plates of sushi but the 3 of us took about 22 plates of sushi.
After the meal, we went to the nearby Popular bookstore as my bro's calculator has decided to leave him after 12 years of service. I took the opportunity to get some files for my ACCA subjects notes as well, as the lecturer is fond of giving loose sheets of notes during the course of the lecture.
This is on top of the booklet of notes that we had.
After the shopping, we went home.
Just wish to wish my mum a Happy Birthday. Thanks for bringing me up despite all the diffcuities!!

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey Paul..this is so sweet to bring your Mom out for a meal...Happy 58th Birthday to her....:D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings