One Sad Event After Another

Just received news from my secondary school buddy, Chin Heng that his mum passed away suddenly last night after a short illness.

Auntie was a nice and friendly lady. She took care of my bro for a period of time when my family was coming to terms with the departure of our domestic helper. As such, my family feels thankful & indebted to her.

I am just shocked by her sudden passing. My mum was too after I called her in KL.

I will be down to pay my last respects for Auntie on Wed.

I hope my pal & his family members will get over the sudden loss.

I would like to thank Wendy & Eriko for the consolation after they heard about this.

I wonder if my heart can withstand any further shocks after this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings