Surprising Tuesday

I had a quick lunch today as I needed to change my POSB Savings bank passbook as it has reached the end of the book already. Besides that, I had to update my mum's and brother's passbook as well. Perhaps it was the beginning of the month, people were all queueing up to deposit their money & updating their passbook. In the end, when it was my turn, it was nearing the end of my lunch time. To think that I had queued for half an hour just to change my passbook. The customer service officer who served me said that I could have joined the account opening queue, which was shorter, and were able to do what I wanted to do. All my effort of queueing is like precious time wasted. Anyway, this is an enlightenment to those people out there who use POSB Banking Services.

The other surprise was that I met by my ACCA lecturer, Mr Saminathan at my office today. Apparently, he is one of my neighbour's friend. I was shocked when he called out to me and asked me how was my paper. Thanks Sir, for remembering who I am. He has so many classes at FTC and he could remember me.

My boss finally realised how cold I was feeling at my workstation when she came by to discuss some work issues with me. To her, it seems that the temperature is lower than the 21 degrees Celsius as assured by the technician.

I am all set to work in the hot office tomorrow, as the system is shut down for maintainence.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings