Thanks for the Support for Jason's Birthday Card


On behalf of Elaine, Wendy mei, the makers of Jason's birthday card, I would like to thank everyone of you as listed below for contributing birthday wishes in the 13 day excercise. In total, we received 24 wishes from 25 people. In fact, some of them have not met Jason before, but left your well wishes for him. I would like to say a big thank you.
  1. Stella
  2. Sally
  3. Yvonne
  4. Kaylee
  5. Perfectwound
  6. Jingyi
  7. Shionge
  8. Audrey
  9. Eriko
  10. Huiyu
  11. Lorraine
  12. Yunfeng (my bro)
  13. Alan
  14. Darling
  15. Richard
  16. Rebec mei
  17. Krys
  18. Caifeng
  19. Kelvin
  20. Terence
  21. Chris
  22. Jimmy

Once again, thank you for making the excercise a huge success!!!!

Comments

Shionge said…
You are the one who is so thoughtful Paul...thank you for sharing this with us too :D
Paul said…
Besides me, u got to thank Wendy & Elaine. They have put in an effort for the card. And they volunteered to do the card after I came up with the suggestion.

I just hope Jason can be up on his feet soon. :)

***Prays hard*****

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings