Alexandra's Baby Shower

Baby Avarielle - 1 year old
Baby Justuz -1 month old

Was invited by my long time net friend, Alexandra to her baby boy, Justuz's one month celebration just now.

The event was held at Alex's grandma's place. Isn't the two of them adorable? It makes me want to have 1 on my own, but it seems a long way to go for me.

Feeding & raising a child in Singapore is not easy, considering the tax rebates given are pretty little and the cost of education is very high. But I guess having your own child is a happy event that will cover back all the unhappiness and difficuities faced when raising the child.


Comments

Shionge said…
Cute babies Paul and what mouthful to their name too kekekek....

Yep! Babies = love + commitment + responsbility + loss of freedom heheheh....

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings