Anger

Pictures Courtesy of SBS Transit & Apple
As you guys may be aware that I used to have an I Pod, courtesy of Singnet, after I signed up a new contract with them last year. Because I had a Sony receiver at that time, so I passed it on for my bro to use. Recently, he told me that he had given the I Pod away to his friend. He did that without telling me. I was quite angry that I scolded him.
I told him that if he was not my bro, I won't have let him use the I Pod at all. His excuse was it was free anyway, so I just don't feel like I want the I Pod anymore, so I just gave it away.Apparently, he gave to his friend some months back. I told him that even then, the I Pod is still mine as the Singnet account was registered under my name.
This incident makes me think if I should lend things to my immediate family members, let alone my relatives and friends as I have been cheated a few times before. Therefore I am now very careful when it comes to lending people things, be it the Vitamin M or personal items. So to those people who have been on the receiving end of my kindness, please don't abuse it.
I was so busy with my work recently that I nearly forgot about getting my Season Pass Stamp for this month. As NTUC Fairprice supermarket was crowded, the cashier and I did not check that the stamp was not the one I requested. I only discovered the error until I affixed the stamp to my pass. Luckily, the Fairprice HQ allowed me to make the change, without the receipt, but it must be at the place that I purchased the stamp from.
After work, I went back to the store, and was appalled by the store manager's attitude. She asked me to take out the stamp by myself, but I was afraid that I may tear the stamp, rendering the stamp void. I told her to do it herself. I could hear her grumbles. Is this what you call customer service? I know it is partly my fault, but do u need to grumble?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings