不能说的秘密


The first day Lun (Chou) enters Tamkang Secondary School, he meets Yu (Kwai Lun-Mei) in the music room when she is playing a mysterious piano solo. The two become intimate friends and spend a lot of time together. He often asks her "What's the melody you played the first day we met?" but Yu unfailingly replies: "That's my secret." One day, Lun asks Yu to meet him in the music room but Yu never showed up. Lun cannot find her. Later, Lun sees Yu in an old photograph and what surprises him is that Yu is standing next to his father, Chiu (Anthony Wong) in the photo!

I went to catch the movie with my bro at Cathay AMK Hub just now. He had requested to watch a Chinese movie after catching too many English movies with me recently.

I find the movie is really touching, even though the love between them is so called "forbidden" or I should say not possible at all. But if I were Lun, I may just do the same thing as he did at the end of the movie.

I would give this movie 4.5 out of 5 stars, due to the following:-

  1. Jay's wonderful piano playing
  2. The beautiful Kwai Lun-Mei (how I wish I can have a gf like her, so sweet & pretty. I have this thought that she looks like one of my blogger friends too. Can you guess who is it?)
  3. A movie that made me tear a bit. As u know, guys don't usually cry!!!!



Comments

curryegg said…
Paul...
Do you mean she? ah?
*blink*

Lol... ;)
Paul said…
Yes i meant her. U look like her. :)
curryegg said…
Haha... thank. Feel happy to hear it. But she is more beautiful lo...
Big differences.. lol...

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings