Eventful Sunday



I had a bad start to a Sunday morning as mum chose to discuss about Jason's mum not wanting to believe in the Buddhism beliefs that she is believing in. I am not a fervent believer in the religion, but I did share with Auntie on a few occassions about the religion. I told my mum that she shouldn't be too hard on Auntie & ask her to believe in the religion. She feels that she is not forcing her, but her actions tell me otherwise.

Decided to go out after the heated arguement with her to the library. I was changing when my watch fell to the floor and its internal glass broke. The time also stopped. I am pretty upset as this gift was from Caifeng, Kelvin, Jason , Stella & Huiyu for my birthday 3 years ago. Got myself a new Titus watch as I was at Hougang Mall. At the same time, I got a birthday gift & card for Ms A, as her birthday is approaching and she had no time to meet me due to her work commitments.

After that, took a bus to granny's place & paid her a visit with my family. Glad to say that she's better now. As usual, my aunts were there asking questions, but I chose not to answer.

Got to find out from Jason's mum that Jason is back at BVH. Details are to follow as Auntie is not able to give me the alphabet of the Ward. But my guess is it should be H, Bed 53. He was back there since Fri.

Allison Scott is an up-and-coming entertainment journalist whose 24-year-old life is on the fast track. But it gets seriously derailed when a drunken one-nighter with slacker Ben Stone resulted in an unwanted pregnancy. Ben then decides to do the honourable thing by tying the knot with her, and the two must learn to become parents.
Went to AMK Hub to catch this movie with my bro. I must say this is a good movie as it educates us on the perils of unwanted pregrancy and things to look out for during pregrancy. I would give the movie 3 out of 5 stars.

After that, my bro accompained me to do a delivery of present to Ms A's house. Finding Ms A's place was tough as the block no were all jumbled up. My bro claimed that he knew the place well, but led me on a half hour walking merry go round, in which I had a fall along the way.

After the delivery, we went home.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings