First Time Giving Flowers to A Lady Alone

Today was a eventful day at office. The office internet was down for almost the whole day. It was interesting to note that the broadband modem was burnt out because of overload. Can u guys guess who was the one jumping up and down on a day where there was no net service. It was that person whom I mentioned that used her work PC to watch VCD. Haha. Looks like my guess is right, she kept complaining when the internet service will be back on again? She was so fustrated when the Internet was intermittently on & off after a few mins. She told B that she was downloading work files, I wonder how true is that?

2 posts ago, I mentioned that Ms C thought that I was her secret admirer after someone sent her flowers the other day. I ordered a bonquet of flowers from my regular online gift store last night, which was to be delivered to her office today. I decided to get her a bonquet of flowers, to thank her for making her lose some of her income, after I sent my resume to another job agent, without knowing that the other agent was also trying to put me up for the same job. Therefore as a form of apology, I decided to send Ms C a bonquet of flowers as well as a dinner date, which should be coming up after she navigates through her busy schedule.

I thought that she may not reply, like what Ms E did the other time. C can choose not to reply as she has not seen me before. Therefore I was surprised when her sms actually came in at about 3pm, which wrote, " Hey u shouldn't have, but thanks a lot for the flowers, it is beautiful. " I just replied, " Glad that u liked it, I just anyhow pick the flowers."

For those people who have received gifts or hampers from me, most of it are from this online store. They never fail to disappoint me with their service and effort.


Comments

Shionge said…
This is a wonderful gesture paul :D
Paul said…
I feel bad making her lose some income, so I should do something.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings