Happy Birthday to Kelly Curryegg



Just afraid that I may be out tomorrow and forget to post this up. As a promise to Curryegg, this is the surprise for her.

Just wish to wish her a Happy 20th birthday on 1 Sep and may what she wishes for come true for her. Wish her all the best in her studies.and stay happy and cheerful always.

Although I have known you for a short time in blogger, you have struck me as a nice, cheerful & friendly gal. I am glad to have you as my friend!!!

From:

Paul

Your friend

Comments

curryegg said…
ohohhh....
this is my present? Thank you my friend...!!

This post is lovely and really? I am cheerful? Haha... Happy to hear it.

Wish you all the best too!
Paul said…
Yea. This is your present. Hope u like my bday cake. :)

Stay cheerful, beautiful & happy always.

It is nice knowing u.
Paul said…
By the way, Wendy also left something for you in her blog, do check it out when u r free.
curryegg said…
Lol.. you guys are so sweet. I've read hers.. so touch.. thank my friends!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings