I Wonder Why Some People Have Such High Confidence In Me

I attended the Advanced Performance Management Bridging class conducted by Mr Sami last night with Von. The purpose of the class was to let us know the new topics that were added to the new syallabus for the paper that I just failed.
He mentioned that the paper at the last sitting was rather unfair, especially in one of the questions, where many things were required under exam conditions. He advised us to retake the paper at this sitting as this sitting, we are allowed to take the options paper first for the last time as we were under the old scheme.
I went to ask him after the class last night if I should take all the 3 papers (incl the Business Analysis & Professional Accountant papers that I am taking now) or if I should drop one of them. I didn't expect that he advised me to go for all of them. In fact, Von, my mum & Elaine mei asked me to go for all the papers this round.
I decided to talk to my mum as to why I decide to take only Business Analysis & Professional Accountant this round. It was a surprise that she finally understood and allowed me to take my decision.
I told her the following:-
  1. Paper 3.3 had destroyed my confidence. I want to get it back by doing the core papers first. Anyway I am left with 1 option paper, as I cleared my tax option paper 2 sittings ago.
  2. Business Analysis is the linking paper for Advanced Performance Management. It will enhance my understanding if I do the linking paper first.
  3. My pal, R is doing the same papers as me, as a result, there is a sense of motivation for me to pass the paper.
  4. My current workload does not allow me to have the luxury to take 3 papers. I wonder if I can meet the end Dec deadline. This is despite the fact that I have been returning to work on Sat to try and clear the work. I was telling my mum that how I wish I could throw my resignation letter at my boss, and leave for good?

I wonder what makes my mum, Elaine, Von & Mr Sami think that I can cope with 3 papers? Have I done some impressive things in the past that makes them think that I can cope with 3 papers?

I wish to thank Tammy for her sound advice. I am sorry to have disturbed her for her class yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings