Intergrity & Diligence

This is my secondary school's motto "Intergrity & Diligence" If some of you may have guessed, I was from Serangoon Garden Sec Sch. Time flies, even the campus have shifted to old Peicai Sec Sch & my school has since merged with Serangoon Garden Tech.

I wonder if u guys could remember that one of my former school mate, Lian Fern actually sent me an e-mail after reading my blog about 2 months ago. I managed to locate her in friendster last week, and through her I have managed to find a lot of ex schoolmates.

  1. Boon
  2. Chay Hoon
  3. Yen Li (She's the 1st gal I went after, think she's married, from what I saw on her profile)
  4. Keng Siong
  5. Godwin ( My primary sch mate as well)
  6. Johnie
  7. Chia Li
  8. Joseph
  9. Kah Hian ( His sis is my primary school classmate too)

So far, I have added these people. A few of them haven't added me yet. So don't be surprised by my sudden increase of friends in friendster.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings