My Exam Result


Today was the day for the release of my exam results. You haven't heard me talking about it as I was too busy with my work. In fact, I was back in office last Sat to clear some of the filing of documents. I didn't want the b*** to find an opportunity to stab my back again.
I failed my paper as expected as I didn't manage to finish the paper, but it was a good score for me, considering I did only 60% of the paper.
I wish to thank the following people for their support.

  1. Eriko
  2. Gingy
  3. Yvonne
  4. Christine
  5. Krys
  6. Wendy
  7. Rebec
  8. Elaine mei
  9. Tammy
  10. Caifeng

I can't retake the paper that I failed this round as there is a change in syallbus. The new requirement is to clear the core papers first before coming back to the optional papers.

I promise to strive for my Professional Accountant & Business Analysis paper this round.

Comments

curryegg said…
I am sorry to hear that...
But don't give up my friend! You've done your best. Wish you all the best...
Shionge said…
jiayu Paul....dont give up and try again ok?
Dalicia said…
i didn't realized there were so many papers to take for accountancy. this is for chartered accountancy?

my friends surely make it sound easy. just take one paper and that is it...
Paul said…
Dalicia, this is for Chartered Accountancy. And yes, there r so many papers to take.

3 for Fundamentals
6 for Essentials
5 for Professional

I have cleared 7, exempted frm 3.

thx shionge n curryegg 4 e consolation. I appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings