Scary Bus Ride

I had deviated from my usual Wednesday routine as mum went to see a doc for her sore throat & dad asked me to join him for dinner at his favourite coffeeshop.

Had boarded the feeder bus from Serangoon Central. As the bus was crowded, I took a seat near the door. Little did I know that the guy beside me was a drunkard.

I was trying to unentagle the earpiece of my MP3 player as it had got tangled. This Malay guy, in his 50s, started his rubbish by saying "You get a high to your XXXX when u fiddle with the wire. Some people get a high from that, so dun be shy. I made love with guys & ladies before. You want beer, I can give u. "

As he was drunk, I decided to be quiet and not to make a scene as the bus was crowded. The bus ride was unbearable. Even though it was only a 15 min ride, it seemed like 15 hrs. It was scary.

I wonder if Singapore is fast becoming a crazy country?

Comments

Shionge said…
Yes best to leave these pple alone, not worth it!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings