A Secret Admirer?


I got a sms message from Ms C (the headhunter who called my office sometime ago with regard to a job offer that she had for me) yesterday.
The sms read " Did u send flowers to my office yesterday? I received a bonquet of flowers & a card but with no name on it." I found it interesting as I haven't met up with her before. I only just chatted with her on the phone a few times. Another thing is I do not know the address of her office, how could I have sent her the flowers?
I told her that although I would like to ask her out for dinner one of these days in the coming week to thank her personally, I didn't send her flowers. I told her to think about any guys who have been secretly admiring her from a distance but afraid to put it into words for fear of rejection?
For me, I just feel that the guy is such a coward. If you really like C, just write down your name on the card. Even if she rejects u, I am sure she is willing to be friends with u. C sounds a cheerful lady on the phone!
This guy has to learn from me, do what I did on Ms E on Valentine's Day & her birthday. Although to date, she has chose to keep her silence, I know that I have tried my best.

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey Paul...from a girls' perspective having a secret admirer certainly boost up our ego but yes...coming up front would be nice too :D

Wish you luck Paul.
curryegg said…
You're such an awesome guy! that's why i'm not wrong awarding you... hehe... have a look on my blog!

You're such a brave guys no matter in work or love.. Awesome! ;D

And I love the background song!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings