Singapore Tax Planning Forum


I was very pleased to have attended the above seminar with my boss' support. Intitally I had paid the seminar fees on my own and had planned to utilise my own leave if she was not interested to support me as the forum consisted of the legal aspects of how to fight taxation disputes in courts. I thought that this was a useful aspect since I have always been dealing with the technical aspects of taxation, it was good to know the legal aspects of tax as well.
The venue was at Orchard Parade Hotel. I must say I was very impressed with the venue, facilities, hotel management and food. The presenters of the 4 talks were not too bad either. Except for one of the speakers, the rest were well prepared and gave their useful insight & knowledge about tax to us.
I got to know from one of the fellow participants, who is a staff of Far East Organisation, (the mgt of Orchard Parade Hotel) that the food that we ate were prepared by Tung Lok Group, which is helmed by Mr Sam Leong, the famous Ch U cook now.
Overall I learnt quite a lot from the talk, especially the legal aspects of taxation. I didn't regret registering for the talk at all.

Comments

Shionge said…
Glad you took the initiative to sign on the forum Paul :D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings