Visit of Jason for his Birthday





I met up with Elaine, Wendy, Ter & Chris at AMK MRT to visit my NS pal, Jason @ BVH just now. We got him a mini radio as his birthday gift for this year. I have to thank Elaine mei & Ter for sourcing the present.

Today, Jason seemed happy except that he was nursing a slight fever. He was very happy with the card when I showed it to him. We sang him 2 happy birthday songs to him. Besides that, we also read to him the birthday wishes on the birthday card. I could sense that he was touched by our gesture. His mum was happy that we were there to accompany him for his birthday.

Jason will be changing his breathing tube tomorrow. I just wish him to get well soon so that we can have more fun times with him like today.



Comments

Dalicia said…
i can see how happy jason is...looks like he's going to cry :) like tears of joy....i can see how appreciative he is :)

i wish him well!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings