Visit to Taman Perling, Johor


I woke up early today as my parents wanted to visit my dad's ex colleague at work at his house at Taman Perling, JB. Took a cab to Jurong East Bus Interchange as my dad's colleague, Mr Ong said that there was a direct bus service from the interchange to his house. I must say the service was pretty fast as it took only 2 hrs, inclusive of clearing the customs to reach his place.
Mr Ong was my dad's ex colleague when he was working in Brunei. The purpose of the visit is to catch up on the past with him & his wife. Apparently, Mrs Ong was very surprised to see me, as the last time she saw me was about 22 years ago.
After chatting for about an hour, Mr & Mrs Ong drove us to a nearby resturant for lunch. As Mrs Ong was sick, my parents decided to head for home after lunch to allow her to rest. Mr Ong was kind enough to drive us to JB City Square in order for us to head home early for us to catch the NDP later.
I would like to thank Mr & Mrs Ong for the hospitality shown during the visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings