What Is The Use of A Blog?


Having kept a blog for about 3 years, I had about close to 770 posts and counting at this moment. This does not take into consideration the previous blog which I had that was taken off after some people chose to put up attacks on me on my blog.


To me, my blog is a place for me to:-



  1. Write what I feel, be it happy, sad or anger. In Chinese, it means 分享人生的酸甜苦辣.

  2. Putting up my photos for memory, in case one day, I may just lose my memory.

  3. Writing about the movies that I caught

  4. Doing interesting surveys, IQ tests, tags & blogthings and sharing it with you all.

  5. Sharing with u all the interesting news articles that I have read

  6. Sharing nice music with you.

  7. Making new friends from all over the world.

Wikipedia defines blog as follows:-


A blog (a portmanteau of web log) is a website where entries are written in chronological order and commonly displayed in reverse chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.
Blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject such as food, politics, or local news; some function as more personal
online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, and other media related to its topic. The ability for readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs. Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art (artlog), photographs (photoblog), sketchblog, videos (vlog), music (MP3 blog), audio (podcasting) or sexual topics (Adult blog), and are part of a wider network of social media.


So, what does your blog means to you? Please feel free to do the poll & drop your comments.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings