Why Do Some People Behave Like A News Reporter?


I was disturbed by the fact that AF tried to probe me as to why I gave the flowers to the job agent last night.

I knew she had wanted to ask me questions since I put on the MSN tagline & the pic of the flowers a few days ago.

Her questions went like this, after I told her the story.



  1. Paul, u sure, just like that ? If just like that you would be so anxious to tell me.

  2. Paul, y is she so special?

  3. Paul, how u send her the flowers?

  4. Need me to give u some tips to chase her?

  5. I dun charge u for the tips. For others, I charge by the hour.

Excuse me, can u just mind your own business. Gave her a piece of my mind just now by asking her to use her brain to think and cut her off in MSN. She was quite angry and said that I was mean. Who is mean here?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings