Why People Only Know How To See & Look & Don't Help


I was stuck in the lift for about 10 mins today. Thanks to a mechincal fault of the door that can't open fully as it reached the floor that I was staying.
I had pressed the alarm several times, and the Indian family that stayed near the lifts only knew how to say, u take the lift to the 1st floor, instead of pressing the alarm. Why can't she just help to alert the EMSU or AMK- Yio Chu Kang Town Council?
I think the problem has been going on for days. According to my mum, she noticed the problem since last week. I wonder why no one take the trouble to report, especially the lift is a means to get down our flats for some of us who are less able? It is a funny thing that the Town Council, EMSU and my MP for the area is not aware of this problem. I wonder what are they doing? Sleeping on the job?

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi, no offense....I think this human nature that things don really happened yet no one will take a shit out of it.

" I wonder why no one take the trouble to report"

Are you also referring to yourself and your mum too? ^^
Paul said…
I made a report when the problem gt serious yesterday.
Anonymous said…
.. So I guess people were also expecting to report only when they got stuck in the lift too then.

You can't expect them to report once there's a glitch, normally people will not want to be labelled KPO neighbour right?
curryegg said…
I wonder what are they doing... isn't it their job?
Dalicia said…
maybe the indian family thinks it's hopelees to report since they know they're not going to action?

hard to say! if a lot of ppl complain action will be taken. otherwise, forget about getting service :P what do u expect from those ppl?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings