Why Some People Just Like to Backstab People


I had a lousy day at office yesterday despite having my National Day public holiday.
The b*** tried to be funny with some things again. She said I did not do my filing of my documents when she could not find one of the tax correspondences from IRAS from my files. I told her I have not rexeive anything from IRAS despite the fact that the tax officer whom I spoke to confirmed that the correspondence was sent out in late Oct last year.
The b*** didn't believe me & searched my whole box of documents, messing up my filing arrangements in the progress. Lucky, I did some back up. I consulted my boss, who asked me to write a letter to confirm the details stated in the IRAS letter.
I just don't understand why she like to stab people's back so much, when the audit dept working papers are in a mess of their own. I actually became an auditor for a day when I discovered that the hire purchase working paper working paper was wrong as the auditor failed to include a column in his formula. It affected the hire purchase balances, hire purchase interest and minimum lease obligation disclosures. I changed the entire schedule and put it in the working papers with a note for the auditors to take note.
If u feel that I never check my work, your staff did not check their work either. You as the reviewer also just close one eye & don't check their work. The partner is also sleeping!!!
At least I am not like you, I behave professionally. You wear revealing skirts & blouses when are at work. You think you are very beautiful. Mind you, you are working in a CPA firm not a nightclub or bar. You may look okay, but your heart is as bad as poison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings