Eventful Saturday

I went back to office and clear some of my work this morning, as my workload has again increased substantially after a change in workflow by my lady boss. The fortunate thing is her hubby & that “野蛮公主”a.k.a. the b**** was not agreeable to the change as this would mean more work for them as well. But I am sure that the lady boss won't give up so easily to make life more difficuit for me. An exit route plan is in the progress. Hopefully it can materialise soon.


After that, met up with mum at Tampines Soka Centre at Tampines St 92 for a prayer session. I have quite a few things on my mind at the moment. Some matters are out of my hands, but I hope my prayers can be answered soon.


I saw an interesting sight at the centre today. A wedding ceremony was being held in the function room. It struck me that I may want to hold my wedding ceremony or ROM there in the near future.
After that, I decided to join mum to visit our relative at an old folks home in Mandai. My mum was saying that she had not been visiting her for the past month. We took her out for a breath of fresh air in the vicnity of the home. The relative was surprised & happy to see me as I seldom go there with my mum as it is quite far and there is a need to walk a distance to the home from the bus stop.
After the visit, my dad & my brother joined us at AMK Hub for dinner before we called it a night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings