Mum Visit of Jason

Knowing that I was quite busy with my work & study recently, my mum went to visit Jason yesterday.

According to my mum, who checked with the staff nurse, Jason is not undergoing any therapy treatment for the time being, but undergoing Chinese Accpunture treatment on a twice per week basis. According to auntie, the fees for the accupunture treatment is about $200 per week.

My mum & I are thinking to start a fund raising activity to help his family pay a part for the treatment. For those people who wishes to chip in to the fund, please feel free to contact me. We are looking at any amount on a monthly basis as we know everyone has his or her own family & commitments to look after as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings